Design expertise overview:
It’s easy to overlook the value of a well designed workplace, because the benefits are difficult to quantify, and often can’t be related to the bottom line.
However the advantages of working in an attractive and human environment are plain to see when you consider that the daily proportion of waking hours spent in the workplace is often greater than that spent at home. Unfortunately day to day demands of management often mean that strategic decisions such as where and how one works and the quality of the working environment are pushed to one side. Design CLD can help by dealing with these time consuming matters so that hard pressed managers and business owners can continue to focus on making a profit. We help a wide range of businesses turn their working environment into assets that support and push a company forward.
Whether you’re considering a refurbishment or moving into a new office space we can help:
- Evaluate your existing space and advise on whether it’s necessary to move at all;
- Assess the financial costs of a move;
- Realistically timetable and manage the process;
- Focus on how workplace design and layout can influence your future working practises;
- Compile detailed information packages describing all aspects of the project;
- Organise tenders and source contractors.
Design CLD help smooth the move into a new office space or manage a refurbishment with minimum disruption. We do this for all kinds of organisations including small consultancies, established family businesses, high-tech innovators and global brands.